We are a group of physicians working in Germany with connection to Jordan. We've founded this association to build a bridge between the medical societies in both countries. We aim at improving the transition of medical expertise and medical experts between both countries. We help colleagues who arrived lately to Germany to overcome the first legal and social problems facing them at the beginning of their career in Germany. We also help integrating Jordanian physicians in the German society and to build useful connections among the members of the society. Likewise we support colleagues wanting to move to Jordan to overcome legal and social issues facing them when they move to Jordan.
We also work to improve the quality of medicine provided by offering courses and workshops in different medical fields and in areas around working in the medical field. It is of our interest to fight against discrimination facing colleagues and their families due to nationality, religion, culture or those facing our female associates.
We hope to play a role in improving the medical services provided to the residents in Jordan. With our knowledge in the German health sector, we try to advice and to sponsor charity work in Jordan.
Our society is independent and organized within Germany far away from any influences. We finance our work from membership fees and from donations.
- Mutual Respect
- High reputation of Jordanian associates
- Achieving high scientific and medical positions
- Developement of the medical sector in Jordan and its fairness and efficiency
- Social and charitial Engagement and volunterial work
- Preserving the cultural identity
- Emphasizing the quality of Geman Graduates in Jordan and praising their Qualifications
- Unify the community of Jordanian doctors in Germany
- Preserving their rights and gains
- Supporting the scientific and professional career of Jordanian doctors in Germany
- Representation of colleagues before formal and informal institutions
- Building a bridge between the two countries, Jordan and Germany
- Building a social relationship for colleagues and their families